- Luggage / Panniers
- Thule RoundTrip Bike Duffle Bag
Thule RoundTrip Bike Duffle Bag
A purpose-built bike gear bag for the dedicated cyclist, with infinite organisation to house wearables and accessories from one ride to the next.
- Keep all your cycling gear available and organised from wherever your ride begins â at the trailhead, race start, weekend destination or at home
- 55 L total capacity holds 3-5 days of road bike or mountain bike gear, including seasonal accessories
- Organise coordinating kits, jackets and accessories in individual cell pockets
- Visibility and efficient access to all compartments thanks to the bag structure and wide opening
- Dedicated shoe pocket is lined with tarpaulin for easy cleaning
- Comfortably pack any size road or trail helmet in the dedicated compartment
- Store dirty laundry or after-ride clothing in the versatile lid pocket
- Wear the removable shoulder strap in cross-body configuration for stable carrying while walking or riding a bike
- Keep nutrition, small tools or race supplies visible but separate from clothing in front pocket
- Protect GPS or keep wallet secure in the exterior zipped pocket
|Dimensions||67 x 36 x 30 cm|
We aim to provide efficient delivery on all packages to mainland UK addresses. There are some areas where we will need to charge slightly more due to postage costs such as Highlands & Islands, Southern Ireland & Isle of Man.
Delivery is charged at £5.95 for standard delivery to UK mainland (see below for exceptions). Next working day delivery available for £6.95 if order before 1pm. Bikes are subject to £10.00 carriage charge. Exceptions can be found below. E-Bikes are subject to £30.00 carriage charge due to higher weight and value involved for insurance purposes.
Free delivery is available for orders over £75 and is a 2 working day service.
Orders placed before 12pm Monday to Thursday will be shipped the same day for next day delivery. Orders placed after 12pm Thursday and onwards will be shipped on Monday.
DUE TO THE CURRENT HIGH DEMAND, DELIVERY TIME FOR BIKES IS 7-10 DAYS. ALL PARTS AND ACCESSORIES ARE STILL 1-2 DAYS.
We use DPD for all our shipments:
DPD offer an excellent delivery service, with full tracking information and an hour time slot given on the day of delivery. You can also change the destination of your parcel, including local drop off points.
*Saturday delivery can be arranged at extra cost, please call for details.
SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS & SURCHARGES
Unfortunately due to the policies of our chosen shipping companies we regret that we will have to apply a separate charge to selected postcodes in the UK for some of our packages. If we need to apply this charge we will contact you after your order has been placed and work out the extra shipping charge. We do ship outwith the UK, please contact us for prices and options.
NORTHERN IRELAND POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes in Northern Ireland will carry a further charge for shipping, please contact for more details and prices.
ABERDEENSHIRE POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes in Aberdeenshire carry a further charge for large item shipping.
OUTER HEBRIDES POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes in the Outer Hebrides will carry a further charge for large item shipping, please contact for more details and prices.
INVERNESSHIRE POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes in Invernesshire carry a further charge for large item shipping.
KIRKWALL AREA POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes in the Kirkwall area carry a further charge for large item shipping shipping.
PAISLEY (WESTERN ISLES) POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes ranging from PA20 - PA80 in the Paisley & Western Isles will carry a further charge for large item shipping, please contact for more details and prices.
SHETLAND ISLES AREA SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcode within the Shetland Isles will carry a further charge for large item shipping, please contact for more details and prices.