- Drivechain Components
- Shimano SL-M9100 XTR 12-Speed Shift Lever - Band On / Right
Shimano SL-M9100 XTR 12-Speed Shift Lever - Band On / Right
The ultimate in reliable lightweight shifters from the ultimate Shimano MTB groupset, XTR shifters are engineered to perform in the most demanding conditions.
- Light to the touch but positive and crisp, Vivid indexing provides a constant amount of shift lever force across all 12 sprockets
- Instant Release for super fast shifts, delivering the chain to the next gear the moment the lever is actuated with no hesitation
- Multi Release allows multiple gear changes from both levers with one sweep, further adding to the speed of shift
- 2-Way release allows the upper shift lever to perform the same Multi Shift function when pushing with thumb, when activated by pulling the shift lever with the index finger a single release mechanism is actuated
- Shifter features a precision indexing drum with four sets of ball bearings providing low-friction smooth shifting
- Long carbon shift levers with rubber inserts help to lower shifting effort and improve grip
- Composite barrel adjuster
- Band on mount
- For use with 12-speed only
- Weight: 121 grams
We aim to provide efficient delivery on all packages to mainland UK addresses. There are some areas where we will need to charge slightly more due to postage costs such as Highlands & Islands, Southern Ireland & Isle of Man.
Delivery is charged at £5.95 for standard delivery to UK mainland (see below for exceptions). Next working day delivery available for £6.95 if order before 1pm. Bikes are subject to £10.00 carriage charge. Exceptions can be found below. E-Bikes are subject to £30.00 carriage charge due to higher weight and value involved for insurance purposes.
Free delivery is available for orders over £75 and is a 2 working day service.
Orders placed before 12pm Monday to Thursday will be shipped the same day for next day delivery. Orders placed after 12pm Thursday and onwards will be shipped on Monday.
DUE TO THE CURRENT HIGH DEMAND, DELIVERY TIME FOR BIKES IS 7-10 DAYS. ALL PARTS AND ACCESSORIES ARE STILL 1-2 DAYS.
We use DPD for all our shipments:
DPD offer an excellent delivery service, with full tracking information and an hour time slot given on the day of delivery. You can also change the destination of your parcel, including local drop off points.
*Saturday delivery can be arranged at extra cost, please call for details.
SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS & SURCHARGES
Unfortunately due to the policies of our chosen shipping companies we regret that we will have to apply a separate charge to selected postcodes in the UK for some of our packages. If we need to apply this charge we will contact you after your order has been placed and work out the extra shipping charge. We do ship outwith the UK, please contact us for prices and options.
NORTHERN IRELAND POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes in Northern Ireland will carry a further charge for shipping, please contact for more details and prices.
ABERDEENSHIRE POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes in Aberdeenshire carry a further charge for large item shipping.
OUTER HEBRIDES POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes in the Outer Hebrides will carry a further charge for large item shipping, please contact for more details and prices.
INVERNESSHIRE POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes in Invernesshire carry a further charge for large item shipping.
KIRKWALL AREA POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes in the Kirkwall area carry a further charge for large item shipping shipping.
PAISLEY (WESTERN ISLES) POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes ranging from PA20 - PA80 in the Paisley & Western Isles will carry a further charge for large item shipping, please contact for more details and prices.
SHETLAND ISLES AREA SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcode within the Shetland Isles will carry a further charge for large item shipping, please contact for more details and prices.