- Shifters, Mechs and Mech Hangers
- Shimano SL-M8000 XT I-Spec-II 11Spd Rapidfire Shifters
Shimano SL-M8000 XT I-Spec-II 11Spd Rapidfire Shifters
Dyna-Sys11 left hand double / triple shifter with Vivid indexing and Multi and 2-Way release to exceed the demands of ever changing bicycle designs and riding styles.
- Light to the touch but positive and crisp, Vivid indexing provides a constant amount of shift lever force across all chainrings
- 2-Way release: the upper lever still performs the same shift function, but it can now swing in either direction allowing it to be released by the thumb or index finger
- Multi Release allows multiple gear changes with one sweep, further adding to the speed of shift
- Multi-bearing design uses two ball bearing units to provide a low-friction and reliable shifting action
- One piece lower alloy thumb release lever with anti-slip increases durability and gives sharp precise shifts
- For use with Dyna-Sys11 11-speed only
- Raised optical gear display instantly shows you what gear you're in and allows clearance for suspension lock out clamps below
- Easy to install I-spec-II design is developed to attach directly to I-spec-II brake levers offering lightweight and good rotational adjustment
We aim to provide efficient delivery on all packages to mainland UK addresses. There are some areas where we will need to charge slightly more due to postage costs such as Highlands & Islands, Southern Ireland & Isle of Man.
Delivery is charged at £5.95 for standard delivery to UK mainland (see below for exceptions). Next working day delivery available for £6.95 if order before 1pm. Bikes are subject to £10.00 carriage charge. Exceptions can be found below. E-Bikes are subject to £30.00 carriage charge due to higher weight and value involved for insurance purposes.
Free delivery is available for orders over £75 and is a 2 working day service.
Orders placed before 12pm Monday to Thursday will be shipped the same day for next day delivery. Orders placed after 12pm Thursday and onwards will be shipped on Monday.
DUE TO THE CURRENT HIGH DEMAND, DELIVERY TIME FOR BIKES IS 7-10 DAYS. ALL PARTS AND ACCESSORIES ARE STILL 1-2 DAYS.
We use DPD for all our shipments:
DPD offer an excellent delivery service, with full tracking information and an hour time slot given on the day of delivery. You can also change the destination of your parcel, including local drop off points.
*Saturday delivery can be arranged at extra cost, please call for details.
SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS & SURCHARGES
Unfortunately due to the policies of our chosen shipping companies we regret that we will have to apply a separate charge to selected postcodes in the UK for some of our packages. If we need to apply this charge we will contact you after your order has been placed and work out the extra shipping charge. We do ship outwith the UK, please contact us for prices and options.
NORTHERN IRELAND POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes in Northern Ireland will carry a further charge for shipping, please contact for more details and prices.
ABERDEENSHIRE POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes in Aberdeenshire carry a further charge for large item shipping.
OUTER HEBRIDES POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes in the Outer Hebrides will carry a further charge for large item shipping, please contact for more details and prices.
INVERNESSHIRE POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes in Invernesshire carry a further charge for large item shipping.
KIRKWALL AREA POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes in the Kirkwall area carry a further charge for large item shipping shipping.
PAISLEY (WESTERN ISLES) POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes ranging from PA20 - PA80 in the Paisley & Western Isles will carry a further charge for large item shipping, please contact for more details and prices.
SHETLAND ISLES AREA SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcode within the Shetland Isles will carry a further charge for large item shipping, please contact for more details and prices.