- Mavic Ksyrium SL Disc Road Wheelset CL
Mavic Ksyrium SL Disc Road Wheelset
Ksyrium has always represented the best of aluminum wheel technology. Following in the footsteps of the venerable Ksyrium Elite and Ksyrium Pro, the all-new Ksyrium SL Disc lives up to that standard. If you're looking for one aluminum wheelset for weekend races and training mileage, wherever the road takes you, this is your best choice.
This new wheel is superlight (120g lighter than the former Ksyrium Elite UST Disc) and durable as ever thanks to our patented ISM4D technology. This manufacturing process removes all excess material between each spoke hole while keeping the rim wall thick enough where spoke tension and stress is the highest. Those rims are made in France, in our aluminum rim factory.
The double-butted spokes contribute to the weight reduction while making the wheel more responsive. These spokes also have a patented elliptical shape that can save 5 watts for added efficiency.
Stiffness is optimized using Fore technology. The upper bridge is not drilled, so it remains strong and rigid and doesn’t require the use of a rim tape (another 30g saved per wheel). The rim bed’s new shape makes it easier than ever to mount and remove tires, and our UST Tubeless technology improves rolling resistance and grip while reducing the risk of punctures. Our new Infinity hub platform optimizes stiffness and power transfer with highly controlled spoke tension, while an Instant Drive 360 freewheel coupled with our automatic bearing preload adjustment (QRM Auto) delivers fast engagement and durability. Engineered specifically for disc brakes, the wheels are compatible with a 12x100 axle up front, and 12x142 rear and can convert to Quick Release with supplied adapters. For Center Lock disc rotors only. It's available for Shimano or Sram XD-Road cassettes and can convert to Campagnolo with an optional driver body.
Superlight and durable for everyday performance - ISM4D rim weighs only 400g, Patented lightweight aero spokes and 22mm deep/19mm wide rims keep inertia low and control high, Solid upper rim bridge eliminates the need for rim tape, saving 60g
Laterally stiff, vertically compliant for a more dynamic ride - Fore technology keeps the rim upper bridge solid to make the rim stiffer, New Infinity hub plaform: stiff axle, durable bearings and new hub design guarantees wheel stability, ID360 freewheel technology for improved power transfer
Improved UST Road delivers more speed, comfort and control in an easy to use tubeless system - No tubes means less friction, better efficiency and grip, a reduced risk of punctures, New rim bed shape makes it easier to mount and change tires, Fore drilling technology doesn't require the use of rim tape
- Front axle: 12x100 thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Not compatible with 15mm through axles.
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with optional adapters
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
- 12 to 9mm rear adapter for quick release (LV2510800
- ID360 Shimano / Sram freewheel body (LV3430100 - Delivered on the wheel)
- ID360 XD-R freewheel body (LV2580100)
- ID360 Campagnolo freewheel body (LV3440100)
- ID360 Shimano / Sram Light freewheel body (LV3850100)
- 12 to 9mm front adapter for quick release (LV2680300)
- Pair without tyre: 1575 grams
- Front without tyre: 723 grams
- Rear without tyre: 852 grams
- Infinity Hubs
- Front: Quick release and 12x100 through axle compatible
- QRM Auto bearing preload technology
- Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
- Instant Drive 360 freewheel technology
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Max. Pressure: see indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the 2
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels doesnn't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 2 : road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- Height: 22 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x19TC Road
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- UST tubeless technology
- Fore tapeless tubeless technology
- SUP welding technology
- Internal width: 19 mm
- Disc brake specific profile
- Tire: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Material: Maxtal
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2, contactless
- Shape: straight pull, elliptical aero, double butted (patented)
- Material: steel
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram or XD-Road
- Disc standard: Center Lock (R) only
- UST valve and accessories
- User guide
We aim to provide efficient delivery on all packages to mainland UK addresses. There are some areas where we will need to charge slightly more due to postage costs such as Highlands & Islands, Southern Ireland & Isle of Man.
Delivery is charged at £5.95 for standard delivery to UK mainland (see below for exceptions). Next working day delivery available for £6.95 if order before 1pm. Bikes are subject to £10.00 carriage charge. Exceptions can be found below. E-Bikes are subject to £30.00 carriage charge due to higher weight and value involved for insurance purposes.
Free delivery is available for orders over £75 and is a 2 working day service.
Orders placed before 12pm Monday to Thursday will be shipped the same day for next day delivery. Orders placed after 12pm Thursday and onwards will be shipped on Monday.
DUE TO THE CURRENT HIGH DEMAND, DELIVERY TIME FOR BIKES IS 7-10 DAYS. ALL PARTS AND ACCESSORIES ARE STILL 1-2 DAYS.
We use DPD for all our shipments:
DPD offer an excellent delivery service, with full tracking information and an hour time slot given on the day of delivery. You can also change the destination of your parcel, including local drop off points.
*Saturday delivery can be arranged at extra cost, please call for details.
SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS & SURCHARGES
Unfortunately due to the policies of our chosen shipping companies we regret that we will have to apply a separate charge to selected postcodes in the UK for some of our packages. If we need to apply this charge we will contact you after your order has been placed and work out the extra shipping charge. We do ship outwith the UK, please contact us for prices and options.
NORTHERN IRELAND POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes in Northern Ireland will carry a further charge for shipping, please contact for more details and prices.
ABERDEENSHIRE POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes in Aberdeenshire carry a further charge for large item shipping.
OUTER HEBRIDES POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes in the Outer Hebrides will carry a further charge for large item shipping, please contact for more details and prices.
INVERNESSHIRE POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes in Invernesshire carry a further charge for large item shipping.
KIRKWALL AREA POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes in the Kirkwall area carry a further charge for large item shipping shipping.
PAISLEY (WESTERN ISLES) POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes ranging from PA20 - PA80 in the Paisley & Western Isles will carry a further charge for large item shipping, please contact for more details and prices.
SHETLAND ISLES AREA SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcode within the Shetland Isles will carry a further charge for large item shipping, please contact for more details and prices.