- Mavic Cosmic SLR 45 Disc Wheelset HG11
Mavic Cosmic SLR 45 Disc Wheelset
This all-new carbon wheelset is a great choice for road riders aiming to be fast and efficient in all types of riding and racing situations. Not only does the 45mm airfoil rim slice through the wind with minimal drag, but it’s also the lightest in its category.
A new rim laminate coupled with our exclusive Fore Carbon technology leaves the upper rim bridge intact and reinforces the rim only where needed, saving 40g per rim. The spokes attach to the rim without any need to drill the upper rim bed, so no rim tape is required. That means more weight savings (30g) and less hassle when it comes to set up or repair tubeless tyres. The new shape of the rim bed makes it easier than ever to mount and remove tires. UST Tubeless setup means no tube, so no friction, and more air volume means a smoother ride. The result is a faster ride with super low rolling resistance. At last, our patented elliptical spokes save another 5 watts.
Our new Infinity hub platform optimizes the spoke lacing for efficient power transfer through highly controlled spoke tension. The Instant Drive 360 freewheel with automatic bearing preload adjustment (QRM Auto) provides fast engagement, high stiffness and added durability. It's available for Shimano and SRAM XD-Road driver bodies and can convert to Campagnolo with an optional driver body. It's compatible with a 12x100 axle up front, and 12x142 rear, and converts to Quick Release with supplied adapters. For Center Lock disc rotors only.
These wheels are designed, engineered and patented by Mavic in Annecy, France, and are 100% handmade in our European carbon factory.
Accelerate and climb faster, hold higher speeds - New rim laminate and Fore Carbon spoke attachment saves 40g and eliminates rim tape (another 30g saved per wheel), 45mm deep/26mm wide NACA rim profile optimized for disc brakes, Patented lightweight aero spokes
Stiffer wheel for improved power transfer - Fore Carbon technology keeps the rim upper bridge solid and makes the rim stiffer, New Infinity hub plaform: stiff axle, durable bearings and new hub design optimizes lacing and spokes tension
ID360 freewheel technology for instant power transfer
Improved UST Road delivers more speed, comfort and control in an easy to use tubeless system - No tubes means less friction, better efficiency and grip, and a reduced risk of punctures, New rim bed shape makes it easier to mount and change tires, Fore Carbon drilling technology doesn't require the use of rim tape
- Front axle: 12x100 thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Not compatible with 15mm through axles.
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with optional adapters
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
- 12 to 9mm rear adapter for quick release (LV2510800
- ID360 Shimano / Sram freewheel body (LV3430100 - Delivered on the wheel)
- ID360 XD-R freewheel body (LV2580100)
- ID360 Campagnolo freewheel body (LV3440100)
- ID360 Shimano / Sram Light freewheel body (LV3850100)
- 12 to 9mm front adapter for quick release (LV2680300)
- Pair without tyre: 1470 grams
- Front without tyre: 670 grams
- Rear without tyre: 800 grams
- Infinity Hubs
- Front: Quick release and 12x100 through axle compatible
- QRM Auto bearing preload technology
- Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
- Instant Drive 360 freewheel technology
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Max. Pressure: see indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the 2
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels doesnn't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 2 : road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- Fore Carbon tapeless tubeless technology
- Material: 100% carbon fiber
- ETRTO size: 622x19TC Road
- UST tubeless technology
- Internal width: 19 mm
- Disc brake specific profile
- Height: 45 mm
- Tire: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2, contactless
- Shape: straight pull, elliptical aero, double butted (patented)
- Material: steel
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram or XD-Road
- Disc standard: Center Lock (R) only
- UST valve and accessories
- User guide
We aim to provide efficient delivery on all packages to mainland UK addresses. There are some areas where we will need to charge slightly more due to postage costs such as Highlands & Islands, Southern Ireland & Isle of Man.
Delivery is charged at £5.95 for standard delivery to UK mainland (see below for exceptions). Next working day delivery available for £6.95 if order before 1pm. Bikes are subject to £10.00 carriage charge. Exceptions can be found below. E-Bikes are subject to £30.00 carriage charge due to higher weight and value involved for insurance purposes.
Free delivery is available for orders over £75 and is a 2 working day service.
Orders placed before 12pm Monday to Thursday will be shipped the same day for next day delivery. Orders placed after 12pm Thursday and onwards will be shipped on Monday.
DUE TO THE CURRENT HIGH DEMAND, DELIVERY TIME FOR BIKES IS 7-10 DAYS. ALL PARTS AND ACCESSORIES ARE STILL 1-2 DAYS.
We use DPD for all our shipments:
DPD offer an excellent delivery service, with full tracking information and an hour time slot given on the day of delivery. You can also change the destination of your parcel, including local drop off points.
*Saturday delivery can be arranged at extra cost, please call for details.
SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS & SURCHARGES
Unfortunately due to the policies of our chosen shipping companies we regret that we will have to apply a separate charge to selected postcodes in the UK for some of our packages. If we need to apply this charge we will contact you after your order has been placed and work out the extra shipping charge. We do ship outwith the UK, please contact us for prices and options.
NORTHERN IRELAND POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes in Northern Ireland will carry a further charge for shipping, please contact for more details and prices.
ABERDEENSHIRE POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes in Aberdeenshire carry a further charge for large item shipping.
OUTER HEBRIDES POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes in the Outer Hebrides will carry a further charge for large item shipping, please contact for more details and prices.
INVERNESSHIRE POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes in Invernesshire carry a further charge for large item shipping.
KIRKWALL AREA POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes in the Kirkwall area carry a further charge for large item shipping shipping.
PAISLEY (WESTERN ISLES) POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes ranging from PA20 - PA80 in the Paisley & Western Isles will carry a further charge for large item shipping, please contact for more details and prices.
SHETLAND ISLES AREA SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcode within the Shetland Isles will carry a further charge for large item shipping, please contact for more details and prices.