Finance options at Sprockets Cycles are available from four trusted providers: Novuna, Klarna, Clearpay and Laybuy so if your mountain bike dreams are full of you doing Google searches like 'pay monthly bikes UK', and 'financing mountain bike', please read on because we've broken it all down for you.
Pay monthly bikes UK: Novuna finance at Sprockets Cycles
Let's summarise it for you:
- Buy now pay later with payments deferred for up to 12 months
- Spread the cost with a buy now pay later finance available online and in store.
- This finance option allows you to spread the cost of your purchase over 48 months with an agreed deferral period of 6 or 12 months
- Your agreement will start after delivery of your bike
- Spend a minimum £250 and above
- Place a minimum 10% deposit
- Minimum finance amount after deposit £250 and above
- 48 months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 6 months on orders of £280 and above
- 48 months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 12 months on orders of £280 and above
Cycle finance UK: Klarna at Sprockets Cycles
Here's a shapshot of what Klarna at Sprockets Cycles enable you to finance - full details here!
Option 1: Shop Now, Pay Later
Purchase your bike from Sprockets Cycles and pay up to 30 days later at your own convenience for purchases of £30 to £1000. Plus, Klarna returns are super easy! You can return any item you're unhappy with without waiting for refunds.
Option 2: Payment Instalments
Slice the cost of financing mountain bike dreams with Klarna UK. Pay for your bike over 3 interest-free instalments allowing you more flexibility when it comes to your finances. After paying your first instalment at Checkout, the following payments will be deducted 30 days and 60 days later from your account.
Mountain bike installment: Clearpay at Sprockets Cycles
Here's an overview of Clearpay at Sprockets Cycles, but you'll find full details here.
Once you've decided on your new bike from Sprockets Cycles, you can buy now and pay later with 4 affordable instalments with no interest or hidden fees. You'll enjoy financial flexibility without breaking the bank when purchasing your dream bike and accessories.
Step 1. You can buy your new bike through the Clearpay App or here on the Sprockets Cycles online store. Search for bikes on the Clearpay App or, if buying online, choose the Clearpay method at the checkout when paying.
Step 2. After choosing Clearpay to buy your new bike, you’ll need to create or log in to your account. Here you’ll pay your first instalment and see how much you’ll pay over the next 6 weeks.
Step 3. Once your payment has been approved, your bike can be picked up or delivered as usual. You’re now free to enjoy a smooth, stress-free ride on your new bike. Clearpay is 100% interest-free, and you can track your payments to ensure you stay in control of your finances.
Road bike finance: Laybuy at Sprockets Cycles
Please click here full details on Laybuy at Sprockets Cycles, but here's what it's all about...
You can buy any bike on Laybuy and spread the total cost over 6 automatic weekly payments.
- Step 1: Proceed to the Sprockets Cycles checkout and select Laybuy as your payment method.
- Step 2: Go to the Laybuy log in or sign up and complete your order in seconds.
- Step 3: Choose your payment day, view your schedule and select PAY NOW to complete your order.
- Step 4: Voila. Your mountain bike, road bike, e-bike or accessory is on its way! The remaining 6 payments will be taken each week automatically.