Chris King R45 Road Hub Rear - 10 Speed
A lightweight hubset designed expressly for the demands of road racing. 10 Speed only this hub is not 11-Speed compatible.
28 hole drilling, silver.
- The R45 hubset is 20% lighter than our Classic hubset.
- We designed sleek new hubshell bodies and new 17 mm axles. That's 17 mm from dropout to dropout resisting deflection during cornering or when the power is full on.
- We designed a driveshell with a twin bearing design that responsibly removed as much weight as we could from the inner components.
- Even our patented RingDrive engagement system was redeveloped resulting in a quiet, fast-engaging 45-tooth stainless steel system unique to the R45 rear hub.
- We designed and built a bearing specifically for the R45 hubset.
- As with every King bearing, these stainless steel sealed bearings are made in-house in Portland, Oregon and individually hand-checked for precision and smoothness.
- Our proprietary bearing design allows us to place more rolling elements per bearing meaning greater durability and precision.
- R45 bearings also feature lightweight, low-friction seals for fast rolling and can be easily serviced at regular intervals using only a single 2.5 mm hex wrench and penknife.
- 10 Speed
Use this calculator to see which finance option suits your purchase.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
Deposit of , followed by monthly repayments of . Total amount payable . APR representative.