Rotor Q110 50/34 Aero Chainrings
Q-rings are oval chainrings which provide variable gear ratios through the pedal rotation, making your spin cycle smoother, climbing easier on the legs and helps reduce the build up of lactates during hard efforts. Pros tell us they are great for stage racing and blocks of training.
- Lightweight - CNC machined from the highest quality aluminium, with a special nickel plated finish for extreme wear resistance.
- Latest technology with simplest mechanics
- Easy to install and easy to find and change the regulation setting through the patented OCP System.
- Affordable prices are within the reach of every cyclist
- Designed and patented by ROTOR - Innovation and performance through our engineering at the service of the cycling community.