- Road Bike Wheels
- DT Swiss G 1800 700c Spline Disc Clincher Rear Wheel
DT Swiss G 1800 700c Spline Disc Clincher Rear Wheel
The G 1800's are your gateway into the world of Gravel riding, a solid, reliable and super wide wheelset at a great value price. Whilst our Cross Road wheels are limited to a 22mm internal width by UCI cyclocross regulations, the Gravel range is free to expand out to a full 24mm and to also include 650b options.
This extra width has been lab-proven by DT to offer lower rolling resistance as well as superior comfort in conjunction with 35c and wider tyres.
- The reliable DT 3-Pawl freehub is simple and easy to service requiring no specialist tools, handy when you're in the back of beyond
- If you're interested in these then you'll almost certainly be wanting to run tubeless tyres, so you'll be glad to hear that the G 1800's come tubeless ready with tape and valves included, they can however also be used with standard clinchers
- The combination of Aero Comp and super strong New Aero spokes are happy transferring the torque from even the beefiest of calves
- Fronts come ready for 12 x 100 mm and rears for 12 x 142 axles but can be converted by changing the end caps (additional end caps not included)
- The rear comes with both a standard Shimano 11-speed Road freehub and a SRAM XDR freehub included
- Maximum recommended system weight: 130 KG
- Weight: Front 880 grams Rear: 1015 grams (700c) Front 835 grams Rear: 971 grams (650B)
We aim to provide efficient delivery on all packages to mainland UK addresses. There are some areas where we will need to charge slightly more due to postage costs such as Highlands & Islands, Southern Ireland & Isle of Man.
Delivery is charged at £5.95 for standard delivery to UK mainland (see below for exceptions). Next working day delivery available for £6.95 if order before 1pm. Bikes are subject to £10.00 carriage charge. Exceptions can be found below. E-Bikes are subject to £30.00 carriage charge due to higher weight and value involved for insurance purposes.
Free delivery is available for orders over £75 and is a 2 working day service.
Orders placed before 12pm Monday to Thursday will be shipped the same day for next day delivery. Orders placed after 12pm Thursday and onwards will be shipped on Monday.
DUE TO THE CURRENT HIGH DEMAND, DELIVERY TIME FOR BIKES IS 7-10 DAYS. ALL PARTS AND ACCESSORIES ARE STILL 1-2 DAYS.
We use DPD for all our shipments:
DPD offer an excellent delivery service, with full tracking information and an hour time slot given on the day of delivery. You can also change the destination of your parcel, including local drop off points.
*Saturday delivery can be arranged at extra cost, please call for details.
SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS & SURCHARGES
Unfortunately due to the policies of our chosen shipping companies we regret that we will have to apply a separate charge to selected postcodes in the UK for some of our packages. If we need to apply this charge we will contact you after your order has been placed and work out the extra shipping charge. We do ship outwith the UK, please contact us for prices and options.
NORTHERN IRELAND POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes in Northern Ireland will carry a further charge for shipping, please contact for more details and prices.
ABERDEENSHIRE POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes in Aberdeenshire carry a further charge for large item shipping.
OUTER HEBRIDES POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes in the Outer Hebrides will carry a further charge for large item shipping, please contact for more details and prices.
INVERNESSHIRE POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes in Invernesshire carry a further charge for large item shipping.
KIRKWALL AREA POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes in the Kirkwall area carry a further charge for large item shipping shipping.
PAISLEY (WESTERN ISLES) POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes ranging from PA20 - PA80 in the Paisley & Western Isles will carry a further charge for large item shipping, please contact for more details and prices.
SHETLAND ISLES AREA SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcode within the Shetland Isles will carry a further charge for large item shipping, please contact for more details and prices.