- DT Swiss EXC 1501 29" Boost Wheel CL
DT Swiss EXC 1501 29" Boost Wheel
The DT Spline 1 has long set the standard for premium alloy MTB wheels, their renowned mix of ride quality, reliability and exceptional strength to weight ratios have made them starting line favourites and test winners all around the world.. so what next?
Following extensive lab-based and real world testing DT's engineering team in Biel decided that there was really only one place to go ... carbon!
The bruiser of the range, the EXC was developed in the white heat of the Enduro World Series and designed for high-impact riding where you need something that can take the hits but not weigh you down on the ride back up.
- At the very centre of this system are the new Ratchet EXP 240 hubs the simplest, most reliable and lightest 240 hubs DT have ever made proving that DT remain the undisputed masters of ratchet technology
- Ratchet EXP reduces the number of moving parts inside the hub and allows a wider bearing spacing, improving overall stiffness whilst improving bearing life and reducing drag, the hub still retains DT's easy tool-free servicing and ability to be worked on trailside if required
- Further weight is saved by the new Swiss-made Comp Race spokes that are butted down to 1.6 mm, making them not only lighter, but give a more forgiving and damped ride, offsetting the added stiffness the move to a carbon rim often brings, just another benefit of designing and manufacturing the entire wheel system in house
- When bought as a pair the wheels will come with both Shimano MICRO SPLINE and Scram XD freehubs, tubeless tape and premium lightweight tubeless valves
- Maximum recommended system weight: 130 KG
- Weight: 27.5 inch, Front: 760 grams Rear: 849 grams 29 inch, Front: 828 grams Rear: 917 grams
We aim to provide efficient delivery on all packages to mainland UK addresses. There are some areas where we will need to charge slightly more due to postage costs such as Highlands & Islands, Southern Ireland & Isle of Man.
Delivery is charged at £5.95 for standard delivery to UK mainland (see below for exceptions). Next working day delivery available for £6.95 if order before 1pm. Bikes are subject to £10.00 carriage charge. Exceptions can be found below. E-Bikes are subject to £30.00 carriage charge due to higher weight and value involved for insurance purposes.
Free delivery is available for orders over £75 and is a 2 working day service.
Orders placed before 12pm Monday to Thursday will be shipped the same day for next day delivery. Orders placed after 12pm Thursday and onwards will be shipped on Monday.
DUE TO THE CURRENT HIGH DEMAND, DELIVERY TIME FOR BIKES IS 7-10 DAYS. ALL PARTS AND ACCESSORIES ARE STILL 1-2 DAYS.
We use DPD for all our shipments:
DPD offer an excellent delivery service, with full tracking information and an hour time slot given on the day of delivery. You can also change the destination of your parcel, including local drop off points.
*Saturday delivery can be arranged at extra cost, please call for details.
SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS & SURCHARGES
Unfortunately due to the policies of our chosen shipping companies we regret that we will have to apply a separate charge to selected postcodes in the UK for some of our packages. If we need to apply this charge we will contact you after your order has been placed and work out the extra shipping charge. We do ship outwith the UK, please contact us for prices and options.
NORTHERN IRELAND POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes in Northern Ireland will carry a further charge for shipping, please contact for more details and prices.
ABERDEENSHIRE POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes in Aberdeenshire carry a further charge for large item shipping.
OUTER HEBRIDES POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes in the Outer Hebrides will carry a further charge for large item shipping, please contact for more details and prices.
INVERNESSHIRE POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes in Invernesshire carry a further charge for large item shipping.
KIRKWALL AREA POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes in the Kirkwall area carry a further charge for large item shipping shipping.
PAISLEY (WESTERN ISLES) POSTCODE SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcodes ranging from PA20 - PA80 in the Paisley & Western Isles will carry a further charge for large item shipping, please contact for more details and prices.
SHETLAND ISLES AREA SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS
Postcode within the Shetland Isles will carry a further charge for large item shipping, please contact for more details and prices.