Orbea Occam AM H30 Full Suspension Mountain Bike 2018
Natural progression leads us to more aggressive trails and more aggressive bikes. Orbea recognised that their riders wanted an Occam AM with more travel, larger tires and extra stability. The 2018 Occam AM checks all the boxes - Occam AM steps up to 150mm travel with a slacker 66.5º head angle and wider rims, making even the toughest terrain faster and more fun. The new Fox Float DPS Performance shck gives more sophisticated damping that you'll need when the trail gets bigger.
The Occam AM, with 150mm travel and a manageable size using 27.5” wheels. Orbea's consistent and proportional stack and reach measurements guarantee that every rider experiences flawless handling in a svelte, fun and fast bike regardless of frame size or wheel size. This makes this a very versatile bike suited to any rider.
Orbea uses their UFO technology and done away with the pivot point at the rear axle. The flexible seat stay design creates an ultralight bike that requires little maintenance and offers stiffness and acceleration like you’ve never felt in a full suspension bike. UFO saves over 140g and results in an even faster bike.
- Hydroformed Alloy Frame for strength & reliability.
- 150mm Suspension Travel.
- Fox Performance Front & Rear Suspension.
- UFO Rear Suspension Linkage Design.
- Aggressive and Modern Trail Geometry.
If you need any help or have any questions about this Orbea Occam AM H30 Full Suspension Mountain Bike, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our knowledgeable and friendly team here at Sprockets Cycles. We are based in Ayrshire, just outside Glasgow, we keep everything in stock and would be we would be delighted help advise you on your purchase.
- Orbea Occam AM 2018 Hydro Triple Butted 150mm travel 27.5 C-Boost 12x148 PF
- Rear Shock
- Fox Float DPS Performance 3-Position custom tune 210x55mm
- Fox 34 Float Performace 150 3-Position QR15x110
- FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated
- Shimano SLX M7000 I-Spec
- Front Derailleur
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano XT M8000 GS Shadow Plus Direct Mount
- Race Face Aeffect Cinch 32t
- Bottom Bracket
- Shimano HG601-11
- Sun Race 11-46t 11-Speed
- Maxxis Ardent 27.5x2.40 FB 60tpi
- Shimano MT500 Hydraulic Disc
- Brake Levers
- Shimano MT500
- Orbea OC-II Riser 760mm
- Race Face Ride
- Selle Royal 2062 Trail Custom
- Race Face Aeffect Dropper 31.6x385/125mm