Shimano M985 XTR SPD Trail Pedals
- Ultimate power transfer matched with legendary dependability in an evolutionary trail pedal, the result of 20 years of SPD pedal design experience.
- This XTR Trail pedal is ideally suited for to tackle single track and ultra-technical descents with control and confidence.
- The large integrated cage provides excellent pedal to shoe contact increasing stability and control.
- Low profile platform height of 8.5 mm with large platform contact area of 585 mm square for excellent support and stability.
- Lightweight and high performance forged alloy body with hollow chrome-moly axle for stiffness and durability.
- Beautifully constructed with a strong and slender spindle, using an 8 mm Allen wrench mounting system.
- Teflon coated open binding system with slim oval axle body housing sheds mud efficiently and reduces stiction.
- Sealed cartridge axle system for reliability and simplified low maintenance.
- Easy entry system and tension adjustment provides plenty of support and holds the cleat firmly in place for confidence on the trail.
- Weight: 398 grams per pair.
Use this calculator to see which finance option suits your purchase.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
Deposit of , followed by monthly repayments of . Total amount payable . APR representative.