Park Tool BBT9 Bottom Bracket and Preload Crank Arm Tool
A highly durable metal tool to remove and install Shimano HollowTech II integrated bottom brackets and chainsets
- 16 Laser cut splines securely engage the notches of the bottom bracket cups, while the other end fits the 8 internal splines of the crank arm adjustment cap
- Plastic coated handle for a secure and comfortable grip
- Warning: this tool has a long handle and it is possible to damage the tool or the component by over-tightening during installation
- Recommended torque setting for bottom bracket cups: 35 - 50 Nm
- Recommended torque setting for crank arm adjustment cap: 0.4 - 0.7 Nm
- Made in the USA and covered by Park Tool's legendary limited lifetime warranty
Use this calculator to see which finance option suits your purchase.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
Deposit of , followed by monthly repayments of . Total amount payable . APR representative.