Magura Vyron eLECT Wireless Seatpost
The next step in remote dropper posts has arrived. Magura steps up with a completely wireless dropper post. The new Vyron eLECT adds significant extra functionality and user-friendliness with its MAGURA-exclusive wireless remote operation. With a quick button press on the handlebar remote you can drop the saddle height smoothly by up to 150 mm – then another button press returns it to its optimal position for pedalling. The Vyron uses the MAGURA eLECT Remote with ANT+ wireless technology, the same remote is already used on MAGURA suspension forks and shocks – so it’s technology which has been proven time and again over the toughest courses of the XC racing circuit.
- Adjustment via air spring, hydraulic clamping via MAGURA Royal Blood.
- Power supply: Remote: CR-2032 button battery. Seat post: NiMH rechargeable battery with micro USB charge socket. Charge time approx. 3 hours. A full charge is sufficient for around 400 actuations of the dropper, or around two months.
- Travel: 150 mm (stepless).
- Length (overall): 446 mm.
- Installation height (top of seat tube to saddle rails): 57-207 mm.
- Saddle clamp: 2 bolt system.
- Seat post offset: 0 mm.
- Weight: just 595 g including remote.
- Diameters available: 30.9 and 31.6 mm.
If you need any help or have any questions about the Magura Vyron eLECT Wireless Seatpost, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our knowledgeable and friendly team here at Sprockets Cycles.
We are based in Ayrshire, just outside Glasgow, we keep everything in stock and would be we would be delighted help advise you on your purchase.